Our sports clubs are open to all, from elite sportspeople to complete beginners. There's an A-Z list of clubs on our website.
Why join a sports club?
Joining a sports club at university is a great chance to:
- meet new friends in a social environment
- improve at your chosen sport, or try out a new one
- represent our University in local fixtures and national tournaments
- increase your employability.
How to join
It couldn't be easier to join a club and your membership fee is just £60 for 2017-18.
We’re pleased to announce that 2017-2017 membership will include:
- membership of a sports club (you can join up to three clubs for an additional £10 per club)
- Endsleigh Elite Personal Accident Insurance
- access to training and facilities. Members won’t have to pay any additional fees for training sessions
- access to coaching (where the club has a coach)
- free access to campus sport sessions for your chosen sport
- transport to and from British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) matches
- BUCS competition entry fees.
We've had a great year of sport at Anglia Ruskin. View our highlights on YouTube and find out what it's like to be part of a sports club.