How to Join
Why join a Sports Club?
Joining a sports club whilst studying at university is one of the best things you can do because you’ll get the chance to;
- Meet new friends in a social club environment
- Improve at your chosen sport
- Represent our university
- Increase your employability
Our wide range of sports clubs are open to all from the elite to complete beginners, so we have something for you whether you’re looking to fulfil your potential and represent us in an existing sport or whether you’re looking to try your hand at a new sport!
It couldn't be easier to join a club with a one off fee of £55 for the year. We’re pleased to announce that 2016/2017 membership will include
- Membership of a sport club(s) - you can join up to 3 clubs for an additional £10 each
- Endsleigh Elite Personal Accident Insurance
- Access to training and facilities. Members won’t have to pay any additional fees for training sessions
- Access to coaching (where the club has a coach)
- Free access to campus sport sessions for your chosen sport
- Transport to and from BUCS matches
- BUCS competition entry fees
How to join a Sports Club
Membership will be available from 19 September 2016
Cambridge or Chelmsford
Complete a membership form that you can download below or collect from Helmore Gym or Mildmay Sports Centre. Once completed return to Helmore Gym or Mildmay Sports Centre.
- Pay by card, cheque, cash or books plus scheme at Helmore Gym or Mildmay Sports Centre
- Pay by card online. Once you've completed your online payment you'll receive a confirmation. Show this confirmation email (printed or on a smartphone) at Helmore Gym or Mildmay Sports Centre along with your completed membership form.
You’ll only be an official member once payment and a completed membership form have been received.
Cambridge Sports Club Membership Form 16-17
Chelmsford Sports Club Membership Form 16-17