All our international students need a visa to study in the UK. Please note if you’re coming from European Union or European Economic Association (EEA) countries, you won’t need one.

We're a Highly Trusted Sponsor under Tier 4 of the UK's points-based immigration system. We issuing the necessary documentation to assist students in obtaining entry clearance to the UK. This page is created as guidance to highlight the most important bits you need to know about visas and immigration.

If you'd like to know more about the recent government announcements regarding immigration, please visit the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website.

More information about your visa...