Information Advice and Guidance Conference 2018
If you work with sixth form/level 3 students, our annual IAG Conference is the perfect way to get the very latest updates on higher education.
Sessions will include key updates from Student Finance England and the UCAS Professional Development Team. There will also be the opportunity for delegates to book onto subject specific taster sessions. Highlights will include:
- The UCAS applicant journey (delivered by the UCAS Professional Development Team)
- ARU School of Medicine update
- Updates on student finance from Student Finance England
- Routes into nursing
- Why choose to study finance
- Law: preparation for a legal future and alternative careers
- Music and performing arts showcase
- Applied Nutritional Science
- Tour of the Early Years room
- Public Health
- Engineering tours: Mechanical, Medical and Civil Engineering
- Admissions: reference writing and self-apply
- Campus tours with our Student Ambassadors
- Study for social justice- where could social work or social policy take your students?
- Unsung heroes of operating theatres
- Studying psychology at university: career destinations
- How will we work in the future? Careers in history, sociology, politics, philosophy and criminology
- Sports Science Lab tours
- The creative industries
- How do we prepare our business students for the world of work?
During the lunch break we will have staff from each of the faculties and the Admission team on hand to answer any questions.
Book your place
To book your place, please visit:
Chelmsford - 29 March 2018, 9am-3pm (book by 27 March)
Cambridge - 26 March 2018, 9am-3pm (book by 22 March)
Please make sure that each delegate registers their interest before this date. Unfortunately it is not possible to make group bookings.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Outreach and Recruitment Team at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Anglia Ruskin University.