We extend a warm welcome to students from Bangladesh.
Here you'll find out about the entry requirements for Anglia Ruskin and the qualification equivalents from your home country. You'll also find information about how to apply, fees and scholarships, events we're holding and contact details for us and our approved agents in your country.
for students coming from Bangladesh to Anglia Ruskin
If you’re applying for an undergraduate course (year 1 entry) you must hold one of the following:
Above minimum requirements:
• 2-year Bachelor degree in a related subject from a recognised institution with Min 60% or above
• Diploma (from the Bangladesh Technical Education Board) above 80% (CGPA 4.0) in a related subject.
• CRIC or Anglia Ruskin approved Foundation Programme
• International Baccalaureate with 24 points
• 2-year Bachelor degree in a related subject from a recognised institution with Min 50% or above
• Diploma (from the Bangladesh Technical Education Board) in a related subject
If you’re applying for a postgraduate taught course you must hold one of the following:
Above minimum requirements:
• Master's degree (when following a two-year Bachelor degree) with 50% or above
• Successful completion of recognised Pre-Masters course e.g. CRIC plus 4 year Bachelors (Hons) upper second
• Master's degree (when following a two-year Bachelor degree)
• Successful completion of recognised Pre-Masters course e.g. CRIC
Interested in our postgraduate research degrees? Please visit our postgraduate research pages, where you’ll find entry requirements.
Some of our courses may have extra requirements, such as portfolios for art and design courses. These are outlined in our course pages.
If you don't meet academic requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses then Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC) can help. CRIC provides foundation and pre-Masters courses which will help you meet the requirements for our degrees.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language you'll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language. This is so we can ensure you'll be able to follow your course.
• Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
• Our standard entry criteria for postgraduate taught and postgraduate research courses is IELTS 6.5, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
If you don't meet our English language requirements, our Language Services Unit (LSU) offers a range of courses which could help you achieve the level required for entry onto a degree course. Please email email@example.com for more information.
At LSU we also provide our own English language proficiency test (ELPT); we offer this test both in the UK and overseas. To find out if we are planning to hold an ELPT in your country, please see events in your country or contact our country managers.
Here are some links to important information that’ll help you with your application to Anglia Ruskin University: