Alumni graduation competition 2017
Win an official photography package of your graduation day
For your chance to win, simply enter our competition. Upload your photos posing with props at our alumni ‘wall of fame’ and we will select one winner per day to receive a special memento pack, courtesy of Tempest Photography and Anglia Ruskin University.
Share photos of yourself at the alumni 'wall of fame' on your graduation day using the #ARUgrad17 hashtag on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Make sure you like the Alumni Facebook page and @angliaruskin to find out who the winners are.
In order to enter this competition, you will need to have your reference number from your original Tempest proofs taken on your graduation day.
Competition closes midnight Thursday 26 October 2017 and winners will be announced by Monday 30 October 2017.
Data protection regulations
By posting your photographs as detailed above, you are giving your consent for Anglia Ruskin to use these images for entry to this competition. You are also agreeing to the University uploading the images to our social media pages and using them for marketing purposes, on our website and at alumni events such as reunions and future graduation receptions.
Competition terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all 2017 graduates of Anglia Ruskin University (“ARU”). In order to qualify, your award must have been conferred between December 2016 – September 2017 and you must have your reference number/s from your original Tempest proofs taken on your graduation day.
- This competition is open to 2017 graduates who may also happen to be employees of Anglia Ruskin University (“ARU”).
- The winning graduates will receive three images of the graduate in ARU mounts.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per 2017 graduate.
- Competitors must provide the details requested by ARU which may include their name, date of birth, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address. This information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Entries should be submitted via our Twitter or Instagram pages @angliaruskin or direct to ARU’s Alumni Facebook page and must use the hashtag #ARUgrad17.
- Please be advised that it may take up to 48 hours to approve posts.
- All Competitors are also bound by Twitter, Instagram and Facebook’s rules.
- You must have a Twitter or Facebook account in order to enter this competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight (GMT) on Thursday 26 October 2017. Winners will be announced on Twitter and our Alumni Facebook page. Winners will then be expected to contact Helen at email@example.com to accept their prize.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted and will be removed. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ARU and accordingly ARU may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to ARU as a result thereof.
- Prizes will be sent in the post and the competitor is solely responsible for ensuring that they provide ARU with the correct postal address and contact information.
- ARU reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to another entrant in the event that: a) ARU has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry; b) The winner doesn’t respond to the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook message sent by ARU within 14 days of the message being sent. If a response is not received within the 14 days the offer will be withdrawn with immediate effect and a new winner will be selected.
- ARU shall not be liable for any delay in performing wholly or partially any of its obligations to the winner under these terms and conditions if the delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions how so ever caused.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on ARU’s social media channels.
- By entering into this competition, the Competitors give permission for ARU to use their photo for up to 3 years for marketing purposes.
- ARU reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.