Festival of Cultures 2017
18 November 2017, 10:00 - 14:00
Travel the world with us during our free Festival of Cultures to explore flavours, colours, arts and performances from around the globe.
Hear the beat of Africa at our African drumming workshop, experience the art of India through silk painting and the movement of China with dance performances and much more.
- Chinese lion dance performance
- African drumming workshop
- Indian silk painting
- Chinese language lessons
- Sitar workshop and performance
- Wycinanki – Polish paper cutting
- Bollywood stilt walkers
- Chinese calligraphy
- Henna art
- Mexican mask making
- International flag cupcake decorating
- Festival face paint
- International dress café
- Food tasting from around the globe
- Global artifacts display
- Italian pasta jewellery
- and more.
- 18 November 2017, 10:00 - 14:00
- No booking required