Course detail and funding
Our BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing degree apprenticeship includes a mix of core and optional modules. In Year 2, apprentices can choose a specialism from: software engineer, cyber security analyst, and network engineer.
View a full breakdown of modules and course credit information
Our course is:
- delivered part-time over four years
- blended learning: three one-week teaching blocks per year in Cambridge, complemented with online study
- suitable for new recruits (eg school leavers, level ¾ apprentices) as well as existing staff
- suitable for apprentices aged 17 or over, who meet the minimum entry requirements
- designed for those who have a mentor to support and guide them in their study and career progression for the duration of the apprenticeship.
You'll find more information on the course page, where apprentices can also apply.
Fees and funding
The total fees for this course are £27,000, over four years.
From 1 May 2017, you can use the Apprentice Levy towards course fees.
- Companies with more than 50 employees and an annual salary bill of less than £3m: you'll pay 10% of the total course costs, payable in monthly instalments
- Companies with annual salary bill of more than £3m: you'll contribute 0.05% over the £3m into the Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and funding.
Find out more about the benefits to your business offered by our BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions