Course detail and funding
Our BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance degree apprenticeship includes a range of modules, from financial management and international banking, to economics, monetary policy and business law.
View a full list of modules and course credit information
Our course is:
- delivered part-time over four years
- blended learning: flexible teaching blocks, complemented with online study
- suitable for new recruits (eg school leavers, level ¾ apprentices) as well as existing staff
- suitable for apprentices aged 17 or over
- designed for those who have a mentor to support and guide them in their study and career progression for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Fees and funding
The total fees for this course are £27,000, over four years.
From 1 May 2017, you can use the Apprentice Levy towards course fees.
- Companies with more than 50 employees and an annual salary bill of less than £3m: you'll pay 10% of the total course costs, payable in monthly instalments
- Companies with annual salary bill of more than £3m: you'll contribute 0.05% over the £3m into the Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and funding.
Find out more about the benefits to your business offered by our BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance.