Anglia Ruskin has a well-established track record when it comes to work-based, industry-relevant degree courses. We're now at the forefront of the development of degree apprenticeships.
Degree apprenticeships are a great way to reduce your graduate recruitment costs and develop the skills you need in your workforce. What's more, the Government is providing generous financial support for employers – find out more in our Apprenticeships guide for employers.
Our degree apprenticeships
We currently offer the following courses:
- MSc Advanced Practice (Clinical)/Advanced Clinical Practice Degree Apprenticeship
- BA (Hons) Management/Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) (for Third Sector/Charity)
- BA (Hons) Police Constable/Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science/Paramedic Degree Apprenticeship
- BSc (Hons) Operating Department Practice/Operating Department Practitioner Degree Apprenticeship
- Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship
- Embedded Electronics Degree Apprenticeship
- Supply Chain Leadership Professional Degree Apprenticeship
- Arts Therapist Masters Degree Apprenticeship
- Hearing Aid Dispensing Degree Apprenticeship
*Subject to approvals.
Get in touch today
Get in touch for an informal discussion with one of our expert advisers.