A cash bursary is available to students from the EU starting a full time undergraduate degree in the 2018/19 academic year.
How to apply
You will be automatically considered based on the eligibility criteria listed above.
To receive the bursary you must have accepted your offer of a place as your “firm” choice by 30 June 2018 (for September 2018 entry) or 30th November 2018 (for January 2019 entry)
- be an EU national (excluding UK)
- be ordinarily resident in the EU (excluding UK)
- have received an offer of admission for entry to Anglia Ruskin University in the September 2018 or January 2019 intakes;
- have accepted the University’s offer of a place as your UCAS firm choice no later than 30 June 2018 (for September 2018 entry) or 30 November 2018 (for January 2019 entry). Applications received via an agent will also be accepted;
- register for a full-time undergraduate degree at an Anglia Ruskin University core campus (Cambridge, Chelmsford or Peterborough) with first enrolment in 2018-19 academic year;
- be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award.
The following students are not eligible for the bursary regardless of meeting the above criteria:
- Students undertaking courses at Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC);
- Students funded by the NHS.
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from a Foundation degree, CRIC course or HND on to the final year of an honours degree).
- Students transferring into the second or final year from another higher education institution.
£800 cash payment in the first academic year paid in two instalments.
Find out if you are successful
If you meet all of the above eligibility criteria you will be awarded the bursary and will be informed after the final cut of date of 30 June 2018 (for September 2018 entry) or 30 November 2018 (for January 2019 entry).
Read the full terms and conditions
Please note: The current scholarship information is for the 2018/19 academic year only. Information for the academic year 2019/20 will be published when it becomes available.