Cyber Security & AI Day 2018
18 January 2018, 09:30 - 17:00
This free event is hosted by Cyber Security & Networking Research Group, Anglia Ruskin University, British Computer Society (BCS) Cybercrime Forensics Special Internet Group’s, UK Cyber Security Forum Cambridge Cluster and OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Cambridge Chapter. Please join us for free refreshments and lunch and a range of talks including:
- Dave Palmer and Andrew Tsonchev - 'How unsupervised machine learning can be used successfully to provide cyber defence to small or large organisations'
- Dr Ali Dehghantanha - Marie-Curie International Incoming Research Fellow in Cyber-Forensics
- Nikola Milosevic - Machine learning aided Android malware classification
- Richard Dennis - 'Machine Learning for the Bad Guys-Attack on Bitcoin'
- Deepinder Singh - AI Challenges of Cyber Big Data
- Nathan Benaich - 'Using Machine Learning to reduce cyber data analysis
- Chris Woods, Neil Passingham and Kari Lawler - 'Machine Learning in the Security Operations Centre'
For full abstracts, biographies, more information and to register please visit the EventBrite registration page.