Lab services and facilities
We use Salimetrics reagents, antibodies and kits. Salimetrics is widely regarded as a global leader in salivary bioscience, they lead the field in developing saliva collection methods and assay technology and are trusted around the world to get reliable results.
- Located in central Cambridge at the brand new Science Centre at ARU. Our bespoke labs offer the only Salimetrics approved Centre of Excellence service in the UK, and we are the only UK academic institution offering this service.
- Consistent, reliable and high quality results are produced by an experienced team with 15 years salivary bioscience experience.
- Robust, routine data quality control policy and checks.
- Automated, high-throughput Tecan liquid handling systems
- Options for data delivery in as little as 5 to 40 days
We routinely analyse the following biomarkers, although others may be available. Please contact us to discuss.
- C-Reactive Protein
- Secretory Immunoglobulin A (SIgA)
- Transferrin/ Blood Contamination
- Uric Acid
- Testosterone (undergoing validation)
- Other analytes may be available please contact us to discuss.