Deputy Head of Department
Faculty:Faculty of Science and Engineering
Department:School of Engineering and the Built Environment
Areas of Expertise:
Stephen leads our surveying courses in Chelmsford, and is a Fellow of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Stephen’s research interests include the rectification of low-rise residential buildings, development land appraisals and the valuation of petrol stations and motor trade premises. He’s actively involved in industry and acts as university liaison for The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Valuation of petrol filling stations and motor trade premises
- Defect identification, analysis and rectification of low-rise residential buildings
- Development land appraisals
BSc (Hons) Building Surveying, BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
Research grants, consultancy, knowledge exchange
- RICS Liaison for University National Networking
- RICS University Liaison for Essex RICS Matrics
- Chairperson for Surveying and Construction Employers Liaision Panel