In-school deferment forms

If you have any loans outstanding or have taken Grad Plus for the current year you will need to advise your lender that you are ‘in-school’, and request that they send you a deferment form.

Please complete your details and either send it or drop it in to us in order that it can be certified. Please provide us with an email address if you would like it emailed to your lender, or an address in order that we can forward it on your behalf.