Senior Lecturer/Course Leader
Faculty:Faculty of Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care
Department:School of Nursing and Midwifery
Areas of Expertise:
Nursing and midwifery , Health and wellbeing
Patrick Webb is a Senior Lecturer teaching biological sciences and study skills.
Patrick Webb is a dual qualified in Adult and Child Nursing. He is also a qualified Nurse Tutor and has experience in Intensive Care Nursing for both adult and child.
- Biological Sciences at levels 4/5/6
- Study skills at levels 4/5/6/7
- Masters Degree in Nursing Studies (South Bank University)
- Degree (BA) Biological Sciences (Open University)
- Registered Nurse With Qualifications in both Adult (London Hospital Whitechapel) and Child Nursing (Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children London)