Information about degree certificates if you'll be graduating from Anglia Ruskin in 2017, or were part of the Class of 2016.
Class of 2017
- Certificates for awards conferred between October 2016 and April 2017 have been sent to the home address on e:Vision. If you have not received your certificate or transcript contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- For awards conferred in July or September 2017, you will be able to collect your certificate on the day of your graduation. If you choose not to attend graduation the certificate will be sent to your home address on e:Vision shortly after all our ceremonies have taken place.
- Certificates for graduates of Arden University, and LSC Group of Colleges will be sent directly to the partner institution for distribution and therefore will not be available to collect on graduation day.
Class of 2016
- All graduates who had their award conferred between December 2015 and September 2016 should now have received their certificate.
- Please email if you have not received your certificates or if you have any questions regarding your certificate or transcript.
Official name on certificates
The name shown on your final award certificate is your full, official name as recorded in our student database on the date of the relevant Anglia Ruskin University Awards Board.