Information about degree certificates if you'll be graduating from Anglia Ruskin in 2018, or were part of the Class of 2017.
Class of 2018
- Certificates for awards conferred between October 2017 and April 2018 have been sent to the home address on e:Vision. If your award has been conferred and you have not received your certificate or transcript contact us at email@example.com
- For awards conferred in July or September 2018, you will be able to collect your certificate on the day of your graduation, please ensure you bring photo ID with you to collect your certificate. If you choose not to attend graduation the certificate will be sent to your home address on e:Vision shortly after all our ceremonies have taken place.
- Certificates for graduates of Arden University, and LSC Group of Colleges will be sent directly to the partner institution for distribution and therefore will not be available to collect on graduation day.
Class of 2017
- All graduates who had their award conferred between December 2016 and September 2017 should now have received their certificate.
- Please email if you have not received your certificates or if you have any questions regarding your certificate or transcript.
Official name on certificates
The name shown on your final award certificate is your full, official name as recorded in our student database on the date of the relevant Anglia Ruskin University Awards Board.