Music Therapist Clinical Research Assistant
Cambridge Institute for Music Therapy Research
Faculty:Faculty of Arts, Law & Social Sciences
Areas of Expertise:
Jodie is a Clinical Research Assistant at the Cambridge Institute for Music Therapy Research. She is also a qualified music therapist, with experience working with adults with neuro-disabilities and dementia.
Jodie assists with various music therapy research projects undertaken at the Cambridge Institute for Music Therapy Research. She studied music cognition and psychology at McMaster University in Canada before completing her music therapy training at Anglia Ruskin University in 2015. Her clinical practice has focused on work with people living with dementia.
- Music therapy
- Music and the brain
- Principles of Music Therapy
- Master of Arts in Music Therapy, Anglia Ruskin University
- Honours Bachelor of Music in Music Cognition, McMaster University
Memberships, editorial boards
- Registered Music Therapist, Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member, British Association for Music Therapy (BAMT)
- Graduate Member, the British Psychological Society (BPS)