Research and Innovation Development Office
Category: Research news
7 March 2016
Just a reminder that two internal bursary schemes are now open to ARU academic and research staff through the Research Funding Observatory.
Visiting Scholars Grant
- Apply to bring a potential Marie Sklodovska-Curie Fellow to a scoping workshop at ARU with a view to applying for the scheme. They can be from anywhere in the world, any nationality and any discipline!
- Guidelines and Application form
Travel and Networking Bursaries
- Apply for funds to attend UK, EU or International networking and brokerage events, or to host one here!
- Please note that these are only open to academic and research staff who have attended at least 2 Research Funding Observatory seminars and have at least 18 months remaining on their contract.
- Forms are available online to prepare in advance but will not be accepted if submitted before the deadline.
- Application form and Guidance
If you're interested in learning more about the Research Funding Observatory or would like to register for our upcoming seminars, please see the website and our Eventbrite page.
Any questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.