Research and Innovation Development Office
Category: Research news
6 June 2016
As the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) schemes continue to be very popular and receive large numbers of proposals, new expert evaluators that have not yet registered or been invited to take part in the review process are sought.
MSCA expert evaluators are encouraged to register via the Participant Portal, in particular those that meet the following:
- experts that have not yet worked with the Research Executive Agency (REA) for MSCAs
- those with a practical knowledge of the research community and have already reviewed proposals at a national level
- experts with very good English writing skills
- new experts from the non-academic sector, especially industry
- individuals with particular expertise in ethics.
Once experts have registered through the Participant Portal, their names and expertise will be available to the REA to be invited to take part in the MSCA review process as well as the review process for all other areas of Horizon 2020.