Research and Innovation Development Office
14 August 2018
Are you considering applying for a research grant? Do you have any ideas in mind? Are you new to ARU and seeking information about funding opportunities?
If you're looking for information on how to find or cost a bid, or put your ideas into an action, the Research and Innovation Funding Development Team invites you to meet with your Faculty Research and Innovation Funding Manager while they're providing hot desk support.
Here's how it works.
- Your Faculty Funding Manager will be in your faculty, so it's easy to find time for a catch-up even if you have a busy calendar.
- You can simply pop in to ask any questions that are on your mind, or relevant to your future project.
- Face-to-face communication not only provides the fastest information exchange possible, but could also open up new ideas between participants that would enable you to boost your application.
- You can have a consultation based on your research and, with support, gain knowledge on searching for the most relevant opportunities for your projects – plus a guide on how to set up your costing.
Your Faculty Research and Innovation Funding Manager will be providing hot desk support at the following times.
Lord Ashcroft International Business School
Ruth Sandland – Senior Research and Innovation Funding Manager
- Cambridge: first, second and fourth Wednesday of the month, 12.30-4.30pm, SCI 708
- Chelmsford: second Wednesday of the month – appointments on request
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Science & Technology
Dr Rosie Burdon – Interim Research and Innovation Funding Manager
Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Faculty of Medical Science
Helen Dye – Interim Research and Innovation Funding Manager
Faculty of Arts, Law & Social Sciences
Richard Smith – Research and Innovation Funding Manager
Research Professional and our Twitter feed both share plenty of grant opportunities that are worth checking out.