Research and Innovation Development Office
4 July 2017
The Stroke Association has launched its 2017 call for applications for awards funding.
Awards will be made to support academics in a variety of positions:
- Clinical Lectureship for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Senior Clinical Lectureship for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Clinical Lectureship for Medical Professionals
- Senior Clinical Lectureship for Medical Professionals
- Non-Clinical Lectureship
- Senior Non-Clinical Lectureship
- Reader Award (Clinical)
- Reader Award (Non-Clinical)
The Association urges applicants to target the appropriate point in the above to ensure a fair assessment.
Clearly these lectureships are an exciting opportunity for researchers across the stroke field. Not only will the successful candidates gain funding, but they will also receive a substantial reputational boost. Awardees will join an exclusive community of leaders in stroke research, and enhance their profile among their peers.
Download the guidance document and conditions, and apply through the Stroke Association's award management system.
Deadline: 5pm Wednesday 25 October 2017