Research and Innovation Development Office
Category: Research news
18 February 2016
The Personalised Medicine Conference from the EU Commission will take place in Brussels on 1-2 June 2016, with a focus on research policy.
There will be five main areas of discussion:
- Developing Awareness & Empowerment
- Integrating Big Data & ICT Solutions
- Translating Basic to Clinical Research & Beyond
- Bringing Innovation to the Market
- Shaping Sustainable Healthcare
Organisers expect up to 600 participants to attend from a range of sectors, including researchers, patient and civil society representatives, industry, research funders and policy makers. Registration will open on the event website by the end of February 2016, so keep watch!