Research and Innovation Development Office
Category: Research news
21 July 2016
Do you research children's mental health or related topics? Check out this pre-call announcement from the NNSPCC and Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
- Call to be opened at the end of July
- Proposals should contribute to NSPCC and ESRC's joint interests in mental health and the NSPCC’s new research programme: Helping Children Get Back on Track
- Project start dates: Before the end of March 2017
- Duration: Up to five years
- Funding: £1.4 million to be split between three to five proposals
Further details will be provided with the full announcement at the end of July. To register to receive more information about the proposal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.