Ticket deal for Anglia Ruskin students
Save on theatre tickets with our special offer for Anglia Ruskin students: £5 per ticket on selected performances.
Tickets can be bought at any time for £5 (subject to availability). Please bear in mind that performances can sell out, so our advice is to book early. Only selected performances are included in the deal.
Anglia Ruskin students can buy one £5 ticket per show, for their own use.
If booking online, you will need to create an account using your student email address. Our Box Office system will recognise the anglia.ac.uk domain in your email and apply the Anglia Ruskin student discount to your selected seat, provided you’re logged in. If you use a personal email address to log-in the discount price will not apply.
See below for a list of performances currently included in the deal.
Terms and conditions for the student ticket deal
- Tickets can be purchased online, at the Box Office counter or over the phone.
- For phone or counter sales, an Anglia Ruskin University student card will need to be presented before tickets can be issued. Please make sure you bring your student card to the Box Office when collecting your tickets.
- Student tickets may only be used by the student purchasing, ie they are not transferable for the benefit of other individuals.
- Only one £5 ticket per student, per performance may be purchased. Additional tickets if required will need to be purchased at the appropriate regular price.
- The discount must be claimed at the time of purchase – tickets cannot be amended retrospectively.
Performances for which the Student Ticket Deal applies:
- WE ARE BRONTE (Publick Transport) - Wednesday 7 February
- THE MAGIC OF LEONARDO DA VINCI (Academy of Magic and Science) - Tuesday 13 February
- THE SCIENCE OF LOVE (Academy of Magic and Science) - Tuesday 13 February
- TRIPLE BILL (Joss Arnott Dance) - Wednesday 21 February
- JARMAN IN PIECES (Project Adorno) - Saturday 24 February
- PRIVATE LIVES (London Classic Theatre) - Tuesday 27 & Wednesday 28
- ADAM KAY: THIS IS GOING TO HURT (Seabright Productions) - Saturday 3 March
- MACBETH (Icarus Theatre Collective) - Monday 5 March
- THE DRIVE (Angel Exit) - Wednesday 7 March
- TEECHERS (Blackeyed Theatre Company) - Monday 12 & Tuesday 13 March
- CONTRASTING CONNECTIONS (Young Actors Company) - Tuesday 20 & Wednesday 21 March
- TOM AND BUNNY SAVE THE WORLD (Fat Rascal Theatre) - Wednesday 11 Arpil
- 1916: HIS PLAN OF ATTACK (Anglia Ruskin Creative) - Monday 16 - Wednesday 18 April
- THE WAR OF THE WORLDS (The Pantaloons) - Monday 30 April
- A BRAVE FACE (Vamos Theatre) - Wednesday 2 May
- RECKLESS SLEEPERS (Negative Space) - Thursday 24 & Friday 25 May
Book online, call the Box Office on 01223 352932 or internally on extension 2320, or book at the counter.
The Box Office counter's opening hours are Monday-Friday 2-5pm and from 30 minutes before the performance time.