Ticket deal for Anglia Ruskin staff
Save on theatre tickets with our special offer for Anglia Ruskin staff: £5 per ticket on selected performances.
Tickets can be bought at any time for £5 (subject to availability). Please bear in mind that performances can sell out, so our advice is to book early. Only selected performances are included in the deal.
Anglia Ruskin staff can buy two £5 tickets per show, for their own use.
If booking online, you will need to create an account using your staff email address. Our Box Office system will recognise the anglia.ac.uk domain in your email and apply the Anglia Ruskin staff discount to your selected seats, provided you’re logged-in. If you use a personal email address to log-in the discount prices will not apply.
See below for a list of performances currently included in the deal.
Terms and conditions for the staff ticket deal
- Tickets can be purchased online, at the Box Office counter or over the phone.
- For phone or counter sales, an Anglia Ruskin University staff card will need to be presented before tickets can be issued. Please make sure you bring your staff card to the Box Office when collecting your tickets.
- Staff tickets may only be used by the staff member purchasing, i.e. they are not transferable for the benefit of other parties.
- Up to two tickets per staff member, per performance may be purchased. Additional tickets if required will need to be purchased at the appropriate regular price.
- The discount must be claimed at the time of purchase - tickets cannot be amended retrospectively.
Performances for which the Staff Ticket Deal applies:
- WITHERING LOOKS (LipService Theatre) - Saturday 29 September
- THE FISHERMEN (New Perspectives Theatre Company) - Saturday 6 October
- THE FLOP (Hijinx Theatre) - Monday 8 October
- AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE (Flintlock Theatre) - Monday 15 October
- A CHILD'S CHRISTMAS IN WALES, POEMS AND TIGER EGGS BY DYLAN THOMAS (Ballet Cymru) - Saturday 20 October
- DAD'S ARMY RADIO HOUR (Seabright Productions) - Tuesday 23 October
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - A MUSICAL PARODY (Fat Rascal Theatre) - Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 October
- SEVEN AGES (Kepow Theatre) - Tuesday 30 October
- THE RAGGED TROUSERED PHILANTHROPISTS (Townsend Theatre Productions) - Saturday 3 November
- TO HAVE TO SHOOT IRISHMEN (Almanac Arts) - Monday 5 November
- THE KNOT (Umanoove / Didy Veldman) - Wednesday 7 November
- WITH A SONG IN HER HEART (OperaUpClose) - Saturday 17 November
- THE MUDDY CHOIR (Theatre Centre) - Tuesday 20 November
- SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE SIGN OF FOUR (Blackeyed Theatre Company) - Monday 26 & Tuesday 27 November
- NATIVITY (Living Spit Theatre) - Sunday 2 December
- CHOREOCRACY (Casson & Friends) - Tuesday 4 December
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL (European Arts Company) - Monday 10 December
Book online, call the Box Office on 01223 352932 or internally on extension 2320, or book at the counter.
The Box Office counter's opening hours are Monday-Friday 2-5pm and from 30 minutes before the performance time.