Internet users are the weakest links to cyber criminals
14 June 2017, 12:00 - 14:00
Are you digitally ready to face cyber criminals?
Please join us for our seminar presented by Professor Alamgir Hossain, Dr Khin Lwin and Dr Antesar Shabut from the Anglia Ruskin IT Research Institute.
Our seminar will look at the following types of cyber crime:
- phishing (email and web) - how to identify and protect you from these attacks
- Malware and ransomware – drive-by-downloads, online gaming, video streaming, pop-ups and email attachments
- Social media network and social engineering
We hope you will improve your cyber security skills, share your experience and protect our community from cyber criminals with top tips and behaviors.
- 14 June 2017, 12:00 - 14:00
- Free to attend - lunch is provided
Places are limited so please book your place as soon as possible.