Social Care and Education courses

Early Childhood Professional Studies

If you’re interested in a career as a teacher, teaching assistant or youth worker, our School of Education & Social Care will prepare you for a range of careers helping children and young people. At ARU you can study for a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Studies, Education and Childhood studies, Education Studies or Primary Education Studies. Whichever course you choose, you’ll benefit from our links with over 400 schools.

Next Page 1 of 3