Accommodation in Peterborough

Living area Untitled Page

If you’re studying in Peterborough, you can apply to live in University Court or Crown Mews.

University Court is aimed at first year students, while the purpose-built houses in Crown Mews are well-suited to second and third year students.

These flats and houses are available exclusively to students at Guild House and University Centre Peterborough. They’re close to both campuses and privately managed by Taverners Hall. Find out more and apply for a place on the Taverners Hall website.

There’s also plenty of private rented accommodation in Peterborough. Check out our hints and tips on house hunting, then search for rooms or properties using Studentpad.

If you’re studying nursing, midwifery or operating department practice with us in Peterborough, you’ll be able to apply for hospital accommodation.

Student accommodation in Peterborough