Living in Anastasia House has many advantages – one of them being that it’s directly across the road from our Cambridge campus.
Scroll down to view our image gallery.
The rooms in Anastasia House are divided into ten flats. Each room has:
- a large single bed (linen provided), desk, chair, wardrobe and silent mini fridge
- en-suite shower and toilet in most rooms; seven bedrooms share three shower rooms and toilets within the flat
- internet – wired, included in the rent
- TV – there’s an aerial point in each bedroom, but you’ll need to bring your own TV.
Adapted rooms are available.
You’ll share a kitchen with five to eight students. Each kitchen has a fridge, freezer, microwave and cooker, but they don’t include kettles or toasters. You could buy kitchen items after you arrive and share the cost with your housemates (see What’s in the room and what to bring).
Living in Anastasia House - watch our video
Located on East Road directly opposite our Cambridge campus, Anastasia House is close to university facilities including the library, computer rooms, Students' Union venue, gym, launderette and campus shop. There are also a number of local shops within five minutes' walk.
You’ll find bicycle storage here, but there isn’t any car parking.
Support and services
- Residential Assistants are available on-call outside of Residential Service office hours.
- There’s CCTV and 24 hour-campus security.
- Communal areas such as the stairs and corridors will be cleaned. You’ll be responsible for cleaning your own bedroom, bathroom and shared kitchen.
- Occupancy agreements run for 40 weeks and three nights through the academic year from 14 September 2016 to 24 June 2017.
- Rent for 2016/17 is from £154.21 per week. The total cost of your occupancy agreement will be £6234.49. Rent includes bills to a generous threshold.
- You’ll be renting directly from Anglia Ruskin.
How to apply
You can apply online for Anglia Ruskin accommodation, including Anastasia House.