Our Department is home to two research groups: Anglia Vision Research and the Visual Function and Physiology Research Group.
Read more about the work of our research groups:
Members of our Department are undertaking research projects in the following areas:
- audiology (Professor David Baguley, Phil Gomersall, Dr Srikanth Chundu and Joanna Lemanska)
- spatial vision and amblyopia (Dr Formankiewicz, Dr Siderov and Dr Waugh)
- ocular aberrations (Dr Rae)
- accommodation, aetiology and treatment of refractive error (Dr Allen, Dr Osuobeni and Dr Rae)
- low vision (Dr Latham)
- The effect of sickle cell disease on ocular growth and the development of refractive error (Dr Osuobeni).
- Aesthetic ophthalmic dispensing (Dr Osuobeni)
If you'd like to find out more about our research, contact Dr Sarah J Waugh, Departmental Research Co-ordinator: email@example.com.