Senior Lecturer, Course Leader for FdSc Quantity Surveying
Faculty:Faculty of Science & Technology
Department:Engineering and the Built Environment
Areas of Expertise:
Adrian is a senior lecturer in our Faculty of Science & Technology.
Adrian has many years of experience lecturing on higher education undergraduate courses and is module leader for construction technology.
Adrian is approachable, supportive, encouraging and passionate about surveying and construction. As a lecturer, he's been nominated for Anglia Ruskin's Made a Difference award for two consecutive years.
- PhD Big Data and Construction (under development)
- RICS Cobra Conference 2013 - 'Payless notices.
- Published paper Arcom conference 2013 - 'NRM2'
- Published paper Arcom conference 2012 - 'NRM1'
Adrian leads the modules Construction Technology and Surveying Practice, Quantity Surveying Practice, Procurement, and Quantification & Costing.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (HE) Anglia Ruskin University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (FE) University of Greenwich
- MSc Internet Technologies, University of Bedfordshire
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying, University of Northumbria
Memberships, editorial boards
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Fellow, the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
Research grants, consultancy, knowledge exchange
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) Assessor