Academy Support Centre Services
We're committed to offering you the support and training you'll need to grow and sustain your Cisco Academy.
Our training centre on our Chelmsford campus offers high specification facilities, including our extensive range of Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and WAN emulators, NETLAB facilities and a VUE testing centre. Our qualified instructors will deliver all current Cisco curriculum and you'll use our dedicated website and Virtual Learning Environment.
You can choose from one of our three academy support packages:
Basic - £1000 per annum
- Assistance in the initial set-up of new Cisco Academies
- Advice on the appropriate equipment purchases for your organisation and the classroom set-up at your location
- Advice on the appropriate curriculum for your students and the training requirements of your Cisco instructors
- Advice on administrative support both within your organisation and the support that is available from Anglia Ruskin University and Cisco
- On-going support for existing Cisco Academies
- Continuing advice on equipment, curriculum and administration for your organisation
- Communicating curriculum, technical and administrative updates from Cisco
- Assisting Academies with change initiatives
Standard - £1500 per annum
In addition to the Basic package, you’ll also receive the following:
- Access to our Netlab facility for your institute's students, subject to availability.
- Access to a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) for your instructors, providing advanced curriculum support, additional learning materials, news and updates.
- Optional guest lectures from our teaching staff.
- A tailored annual visit to your institute from our teaching staff and/or our administration team, where appropriate.
- An invitation to attend an annual conference held at our campus, providing your staff with CPD and networking opportunities, guest lectures, interactive workshops and other activities for your Cisco instructors.
- Tailored open days for your students, focusing on information, advice and guidance about Higher Education, with a particular focus on courses with Computing & Technology.
Premium - £3000 per annum
In addition to our standard package, you'll receive three weeks of classroom based training, which can be used for more than one instructor from your institute.
Interested in becoming an academy?
Please contact us for further information about any of our packages or the services we offer.