Working with you
We offer free information, advice and guidance (IAG) to staff and students from year 6 to year 13 across the Eastern region.
You're welcome to join us at our campuses in Cambridge and Chelmsford – or we can travel to your school or college.
Here's a taste of what we can offer you.
- Talks – 'Intro to Uni', How to Choose a Course, Finance, Personal Statements, Student Life, plus a menu of activities to get students thinking about university
- Campus tours – led by our friendly and informative student ambassadors
- Reach for the Stars – year 6 project introducing students to university for the first time
- Eyes on the Prize – years 8/9 project to support students to make the right choice when considering higher education or employment
- BTEC 'Going to Uni' conference – years 1&2; tailor-made for BTEC students with an introduction to our faculties and personal statement writing
NB. Limited availability, conditions apply.
- Talks – 'Intro to Uni', How to Choose a Course, Finance, Personal Statements, Student Life, plus a menu of activities to get students thinking about Uni
- Tailor-made advice and support for Access and BTEC students
- Attend your careers or HE event
How to book
For more information, including how to book, please contact us: email@example.com or 01245 684711.
We're a small team, so advance booking is essential for on- and off-campus activity. During peak times we operate a waiting list, but we'll try our hardest to accommodate you.