Life at Anglia Ruskin
- Cambridge campus: located in a vibrant, student-friendly city in the east of England.
- Chelmsford campus: located in a lively and flourishing city in the county of Essex, close to London.
Studying with us
- Your arrival: our Welcome Guide, International Orientation Programme and out Airport Meet & Greet service.
- Advice & guidance: an introduction to the support available during your studies.
- English language support: facilities and sessions to improve your skills.
- Cost of living: an example budget for a 40 week academic year.