Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in the east of England, with a total student population of around 31,000. With campuses in Cambridge and Chelmsford, we offer relevant and practical undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Events in ZambiaNew trips coming soon! (If you are interesting in coming to Anglia Ruskin University from Zambia please contact email@example.com for more information.)
Why study at Anglia Ruskin?We have excellent study, social and sports facilities, conduct world-leading research, provide our graduates with future/employability skills and take pride in making international students feel at home. Read more reasons to study with us.
View details of our:
Entry requirementsFor entry into year 1 of an undergraduate bachelors degree, you'll need to have one of the following:
- GCE A level
- DTEVT Advanced Certificate
- diploma from the Medical Council in Zambia
- a recognised foundation qualification or equivalent.
- a UK equivalent bachelors degree (minimum second class lower)
- a recognised pre-Masters course.
English language requirementsIn addition to the academic requirements listed above, you'll need to provide evidence that you meet the required level of English language.
Tuition fees and scholarshipsYour tuition fees will vary depending on your chosen level of study, for full details please see our fees for 2014/15.
Our International Merit Scholarship scheme provides awards of either £500 or £1,000 to well-qualified students applying for any full-time Bachelors or Masters course.
How to apply
Please check our Bachelors, Masters and Research prospectuses for specific application routes per course/programme. However, as a general guide you should apply via the following routes.
- Undergraduate Bachelors: apply online via UCAS
- Postgraduate Masters: apply online directly to us, via our course pages
- Postgraduate Research: contact us to discuss your proposal
You can contact us by:
Please join us: