These individual country pages are designed to give you specific information on entry requirements and fees for students from your home country. We'll also tell you how to contact local representatives who can help you to apply for a place at Anglia Ruskin.
For information about other aspects of becoming an international student at Anglia Ruskin, please use the links on the left hand side of this page to access information, or if you have a specific question please contact us.
Teng Guan Khoo, Malaysia
LLB (Hons) Law, LLM International Sports Law, currently studying for PhD Law
“As an international student and having completed my law degree in 2002 and postgraduate studies successfully in 2004, I have seen tremendous growth, expansion and massive development surrounding the University. At the same time, I've gained practical and valuable skills, experience and knowledge, which has led to my career advancement. In short, all credits to the Anglia Ruskin's teaching staff as well as the others who have contributed to my success story.”
Entry requirementsThe entry requirements for students from Malaysia are listed below.
For entry into year 1 of an undergraduate Bachelors degree, students need to have one of the following:
- STPM with three Principal passes (two well-graded Principal passes may considered) in relevant subjects
- Polytechnic or Post-secondary College Certificatein relevant subjects with Grade C/Credit
- Matriculation Certificate (Matrikulasi) with a GPA of 2.5
- UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) Senior Middle Level with an overall mark of 75% with B3 overall.
- a recognised foundation qualification.
Students applying for a postgraduate Masters degree are required to hold one of the following:
- three- or four-year Bachelors (Second Class Division 2)
- a recognised pre-Masters course.
In addition to the academic requirements listed above, you will need to provide evidence that you meet the required level of English language.
If your qualification is not mentioned above or you have any specific questions regarding your application please contact us.
Tuition fees and scholarships
The International Merit Scholarship scheme provides awards of either £500 or £1,000 to well-qualified students applying for any full-time Bachelors or Masters course. Awards are made on the basis of academic merit and level of competence in English language. Once you apply for a course at Anglia Ruskin you will be automatically considered for a scholarship, and details of any award given will be included in your offer letter.
How to apply
- Undergraduate Bachelors: apply online via UCAS, or directly to us via our course pages
- Postgraduate Masters: apply online directly to us, via our course pages
- Postgraduate Research: contact us to discuss your proposal