CambridgeA Medical Centre with an NHS GP surgery is available during the semester offering the following services:
- Doctor appointments
- Nurse appointments
- Contraception / emergency contraception
- Sexual health male / female
- Lifestyle advice
- Smoking cessation
- Minor injury
- Minor surgery
- Immunisation / vaccination and travel advice
- Tests and investigations - pregnancy, cervical smear, blood
- Rest room for anyone feeling unwell
Contact: 0845 196 2251
Outside semester: The Red House Surgery, 96 Chesterton Road, Cambridge.
Contact: 0844 477 3124
Health advice and information is also available 24-hours-a-day on NHS Direct.