Clear & simple financial advice
4 out of 5 graduates enter the workplace in managerial or professional roles earning £21,000 plus 
- Great prospects: Our students have great employment prospects. 89.6% of our students are employed or in further study 6 months after graduating, compared to an 88.2% UK average .
- Wide range of highly-rated courses: Forensic Science, Writing and English Literature, Early Childhood Studies, Optometry, Building Surveying and International Business are among our courses which achieved 100% satisfaction rating in the 2012 National Student Survey (NSS).
- Great connections: We have strong links with high-profile employers and our Employer Mentoring Scheme is highly regarded within the sector
- 'World-leading' research: More than 30% of our submissions to the most recent government Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) were rated 'Internationally Excellent' or 'World-leading'.
- Supportive: Our Student Services team has been rated the best in the UK. We won the Outstanding Student Services Team award, at the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2012. Our aim is to ensure you have access to the support and advice you need to realise a fulfilling and successful student experience.
- Investment: Over the last 5 years we've invested £81 million on state-of-the-art facilities. Improvements include new forensic science laboratories, recording studios, a mock courtroom, simulated hospital wards and operating theatres.
 Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey 2010/2011
Student friendly locations
Our campuses are in vibrant city centre locations, making them great places to live and study
We are one of the largest universities in the east of England and have campuses in three city centre locations. Our main campuses are in Cambridge, and Chelmsford. We also have sites dedicated to health care education at Peterborough and Fulbourn, on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Each of our campuses has a different feel, and different course focuses.Take a look around
Your future starts here
Living in Cambridge or Chelmsford
Our Residential Services Team are available to help you find a home while you are studying. They will give advice on finding private sector accommodation in Cambridge through a series of house hunting events, and can allocate rooms in the Student Village in Chelmsford.Accommodation options
Great courses, great tutors & great prospects!
How we can help you
We've invested around £9 million in financial support for students starting in 2014
All students on government funded courses, who are starting their course with Anglia Ruskin University in 2014 will automatically receive at least £1,200 worth of study support over a typical three year degree.
In addition to this we've created a unique package of scholarships and bursaries to give additional support to students from low income households, as well as those who can demonstrate high academic and sporting achievements.
The financial support that we offer comes in the form of
Your eligibility for these may depend on which campus you're planning to study at, your household income and what you expect to achieve at A Level (or equivalent).
To make it easier to find out what you could receive we've created an online calculator.Calculate the support you could be eligible for
Our finance pages also outline the other support you might be entitled to while studying including grants, allowances, government funding and loans. They also include information for NHS students.