Undergraduate Open Days
- Saturday 22 February, 10am - 2pm
- Saturday 26 April, 10am - 2pm
Why you should visit usOur Open Days give you an opportunity to get a real feel for what it would be like to be an Anglia Ruskin student. You may have read all you can about the courses you are interested in, but it's just as important to get a taster of where you could be studying, and to see the campus for yourself.
Anglia Ruskin Undergraduate Open Days are incredibly popular events in our University's calendar. Taking the time to attend will give you a great introduction to the campuses, our staff and our students, as you'll be able to meet:
Our Student Ambassadors are available throughout the day to offer campus tours
- academics to discuss the courses offered by our Faculties
- admissions staff to discuss, entry requirements, applying and admissions process
- students, past and present, to discuss what it's like to study with us, and the positive impact it will have on your life and career
- our support staff to discuss the wide range of Student Services
- your potential future classmates!
What's happening on the dayWeekday & Saturday events
We offer Welcome, Finance, Accommodation and course-specific talks, and you'll have the opportunity to meet academics for the subject you're interested in on a one-to-one basis. We'll publish the confirmed schedule of talks and tours 10 working days before each event, allowing you to plan your day in advance.
Visitors to our Open Day being assisted by one of our Student Ambassadors
Advice and guidance to help youIn addition you'll have the opportunity to find out more about our University and the support you'll get if you become a student with us.
Staff from our Support Services and the Students' Union will be available to provide you with information and advice on:
- applying and the admissions process
- finding accommodation
- our Student Services
- fees and funding
- our University Library, and
- our Students' Union clubs and societies.
We are well equipped to deal with a wide range of access and support needs on both of our campuses. Our Cambridge and Chelmsford campuses have been surveyed by DisabledGo where full details of all of our facilities can be found.