The Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education offers a comprehensive range of locally, nationally and internationally recognised courses. These are delivered by teams of experienced academic staff who all have relevant teaching and professional experience.
The faculty has over 10,000 students, and is the largest graduate provider of health, social care and education courses in the East of England.
State-of-the-art simulated clinical skills laboratories are available where students have the opportunity to gain the hands-on experience they need in a safe clinical environment. The clinical skills facilities are fitted with a range of healthcare equipment that mirrors real life clinical situations.
Our educational facilities include a number of specialist subject rooms including a dedicated science laboratory, two art studios - featuring printmaking and 3D work, a design and technology room, two collaborate information and communication technology (ICT) learning suites and a fully resourced gymnasium.
Graduates from our courses are able to enter challenging and rewarding positions which come with excellent personal and financial rewards.
- BSc (Hons) Acute Care
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Professional Studies
- BA (Hons) Education Studies
- BA (Hons) Education and Childhood Studies
- BSc (Hons) International Nursing Studies (with option of Overseas Nursing Programme)
- BSc (Hons) Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care (3 year degree or level 6 top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Pre-Hospital Trauma Care (Level 6 top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Public Health (three-year degree or level 6 top-up)
- BA (Hons) Social Policy
- MSc Adult Critical Care Nursing
- MSc Advanced Midwifery Practice
- MSc Advanced Practice
- MSc Advanced Pre-Hospital Trauma Care
- MSc Children and Young People
- MA Early Childhood Professional Studies
- MA Education
- MBA Educational Leadership and Management
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MBA Hospital Management
- MSc International Nursing Studies (with option of Overseas Nursing Programme)
- MSc International Social Welfare and Social Policy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching (Higher Education)
- MSc Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- MSc Medical and Healthcare Education
- MSc Military Veterans and Family Studies
- MCh Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery
- MCh Orthopaedics
- MCh Otorhinolaryngology
- MSc Physiotherapy
- MSc Public Health
- MA Social Work
Find out moreThe following pages aim to give you all the information you need about us, and we hope you'll quickly realise that we're the right choice for you! You can either start with your specific country page or follow one of the links below.
- Why study International Nursing Studies at Anglia Ruskin University?
- Life at Anglia Ruskin University.
- Applying to study at Anglia Ruskin University.
You can contact our International Office at any time who are always happy to hear from prospective students, and will answer your query as quickly as they can.