Anglia Law School
Reasons to study with Anglia Law School
- Our LLB (Hons) Law gained a top third ranking in The Guardian league table 2014.
- A national record of six wins in the National Client Interviewing Competition (sponsored by the Law Society).
- Grade 1 Skillsmark accreditation for our Legal Practice Course.
- One of a small number of UK universities that enable students to graduate with two awards: LLB (Hons) and Higher Diploma in Paralegal Practice.
- An excellent Employability Service which provides a comprehensive package of support specifically designed for law students.
- Cambridge-based LLMs in International Business Law and International Commercial Law that attract students from many countries.
- A distinctive Professional Doctorate in Laws (DProf).
- Input from legal practitioners and other professionals in the region.
- The opportunity to study abroad for a semester at one of our EU Partner Institutions in Italy and Sweden.
Please use the menu to the left to navigate our website. Enjoy your visit!
Anglia Ruskin Uni students have great C.V.s - full to the brim with experience and a try-hard attitude...very impressive!— LegalCentre.co.uk (@Legal_Centre) March 5, 2010