We have created an online course for mentors that are unable to attend scheduled training on how to use the digital practice assessment.
You can now complete this course at a time and place that is convenient for you, so we hope that this will make learning about the platform easier.
This course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to create your own account and complete your student’s assessments.
1. The course takes about one hour to complete
2. You can self register and do not have to complete it in one sitting
3. You do not need an Anglia Ruskin email address or account; you should use your work email address
4. We will be keeping a record of which mentors have completed the training in each trust/placement area
5. Upon successful completion, you will be able to print out a certificate for your portfolio