Faculty:Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Department:School of Nursing & Midwifery
Areas of Expertise:
Health, social care and medical innovation
Bina Patel is a practising pharmacist working in a community pharmacy, with a particular interest in health education.
Bina has previous experience in Primary Care, Hospital and Community Pharmacy with roles involving teaching and training.
Bina is currently involved in teaching on the Non Medical Prescribing courses and also pharmacy related topics such as pharmacology.
- BPharm Hons John Moores University Liverpool
- Supplementary Prescriber Essex Univeristy
- PG Cert Hospital Clinical Pharmacy, De Montfort University
- PG Cert Respiratory Medicine COPD Edgehill University
- PG Dip Public Health Anglia Ruskin University
- PG Cert Community Based Anticoagulation
- Independent Prescriber University of Hertfordshire
- PG Cert. Teaching and Learning Anglia Ruskin Univeristy
Memberships, editorial boards
- South East Essex Respiratory Group member
- Southend Dementia Action Alliance member
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society