Your Graduation day
1. Arrive in plenty of time
It is recommended you arrive 2 ½ hours before your ceremony. Please make sure you read information about travel and parking.
2. Check-in at our registration desks and collect your seating card.
For information about the location of the check-in desks, please visit Peterborough, Chelmsford or Cambridge.
3. Pick up your pre-ordered academic dress (gown, hood and mortar board).
Information on where to collect your gown can also be found via the links above.
4. Have your photographs taken (if desired).
Photography is based at the same location as your gown collection.
5. Be seated at least 30 minutes before the ceremony starts.
We aim to open the venue doors one hour before the ceremony.
6. Enjoy the ceremony!
Celebrate your hard work and that of your fellow graduands.
7. Attend the post ceremony reception to continue the celebration!
For information about the post ceremony reception, please visit Peterborough, Chelmsford or Cambridge.
8. Return your gown after the ceremony
Gown hire return locations can also be found via the links above.