The GSI's Consumption & Change academic and support staff work alongside our PhD students and visiting fellows. You can read the profiles of our members below.
- Lauren Stabler (2017-): 'Envisioning Sustainability: A regional review of the East of England'
- Marina Martinez (2015-): 'The emergence of alternative food businesses: Sustainability transitions in food provision'
- Obehi Sule (2014-): 'Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) in Higher Education institutions' (also with GSI's EfS theme)
- Norbert Edomah (2014-2016): 'Nigeria's energy transitions: Policy decisions, influences and unintended consequences'
Student placements and assistants
- Joana Rodrigues (student assistant), summer 2016 - early 2017: supporting Balance Network
- Aaron Patel (Nuffield studentship), summer 2016: 'Alternative food businesses: mapping and exploring'
- Victoria Circus (MSc Sustainability placement), spring 2016: supporting SHAPE-ENERGY bid
- Petya Ivanova (ARU research placement), summer 2015: 'Technologies and sustainability: how developers account for the end-user'
- Samantha Coffey (Nuffield studentship), summer 2015: 'Smart Meter Policy'
- Eric Hendriksen (ARU research placement), summer 2014: 'Experiencing eco-home open day'
- Isobel Mawby (Nuffield studentship), summer 2014: 'Critiquing energy and water feedback technologies'
- Melanie Mariyadas (ARU research placement), summer 2013: 'Digital technologies and self-reflection'
- Ivy Qian (Nuffield studentship), summer 2013: 'Modelling wellbeing'
- Lydia Wade (ARU research placement), summer 2012: 'Exploring trust'
- Teju Sogbetun (Nuffield studentship), summer 2012: 'Science communication for young people'