The GSI's Consumption & Change academic and support staff work alongside our PhD students and visiting fellows. You can read the profiles of our members below.
- Norbert Edomah: 'Social practices and Nigerian transitions in energy infrastructure'
- Obehi Sule: 'Social networks and learning for sustainability' (also with GSI's EfS theme)
- Marina Martinez: 'How can value-led food businesses change consumption patterns towards a more sustainable future?'
Student placements and assistants
- Aaron Patel (Nuffield studentship), summer 2016: 'Alternative food businesses: mapping and exploring'
- Joana Rodrigues (student assistant), summer 2016: supported 'Beyond Balance' event
- Petya Ivanova (ARU research placement), summer 2015: 'Technologies and sustainability: how developers account for the end-user'
- Samantha Coffey (Nuffield studentship), summer 2015: 'Smart Meter Policy'
- Eric Hendriksen (ARU research placement), summer 2014: 'Experiencing eco-home open day'
- Isobel Mawby (Nuffield studentship), summer 2014: 'Critiquing energy and water feedback technologies'
- Melanie Mariyadas (ARU research placement), summer 2013: 'Digital technologies and self-reflection'
- Ivy Qian (Nuffield studentship), summer 2013: 'Modelling wellbeing'
- Lydia Wade (ARU research placement), summer 2012: 'Exploring trust'
- Teju Sogbetun (Nuffield studentship), summer 2012: 'Science communication for young people'