Staff sustainability training workshop
18 May 2017, 11:00 - 13:00
The purpose of this two-hour, interactive workshop is to build your knowledge of sustainability, your capacity to take action, and your ability to influence your colleagues to contribute to Anglia Ruskin’s ambitious sustainability goals.
Why should you attend?
- You would like to learn how to influence others to take positive action.
- You want to know where to find sustainability-related materials, tips and resources.
- You have already started to take steps towards building sustainability into your work, but are unsure what to do next.
- You would like to meet and network with other staff interested in sustainability.
- You have an interest in sustainability and want to find out more.