CEDAR comprises a unique team of leading academics from the field of enterprise development, expert practitioner teachers and world-class entrepreneurs.
The core team is supported by a wider entrepreneurial network drawn from across the UK and the international arena that includes visiting professors and business fellows.
Entrepreneurs in residence include:
- Walter Herriot OBE (Director of the Entrepreneur in Residence Network)
- Peter Taylor (CEDAR Chair), CEO of TTP Group
- Iain Cruickshank, CEO of Elecheck
- Paddy Bishopp, Co-founder of Paddy and Scotts
- Vernon Spencer, CEO of Visual Planet
- Natalie Haywood, Founder of This is Leaf
- Jason Lorimer, Founder of The Ice Bar
- Alan Ball, CEO of Spicers
- James Barlow, finance expert
- Paul Bourne, Artistic Training Director of Menagerie
- David Kelham, CEO of Excelerate Resources
Read more about CEDAR entrepreneurs
If you are interested in joining CEDAR's Entrepreneurs in Residence Network, please contact Lester Lloyd-Reason: firstname.lastname@example.org.