Centre for bright ideas
The StartupLab is an initiative to provide a dedicated space for students with early stage business ideas. You can test and develop your ideas in a supportive environment among like-minded peers.
At the StartupLab you'll find:
- inspiring professional workspace with write-on-wipe-off walls
- bookable meeting room facilities to cater for those all important meeting needs
- structured mentoring support and guidance
- first-hand information about all of our special events
- networking with like-minded individuals
- the opportunity to sign-up to the Enterprise Society
- information pack, 'Starting a business'
- friendly staff to advise, answer your questions and put you in contact with the right people.
Use of this facility is available to all Anglia Ruskin students irrespective of faculty. In order to qualify you will need to pitch your business idea or entrepreneurial project to the StartupLab manager and, if successful, sign a simple users agreement.
Once accepted, you will be able to make use of the StartupLab's hot-desking and meeting room facilities. Spaces will be managed via a pre-booking system and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
StartupLab locations and opening times
- Coslett 115, Cambridge; open 8am-9pm weekdays
- BIC 007 - MedBIC Centre, Chelmsford; open 9am-6pm weekdays
How can I register?
To register to use the StartupLab and to apply for the mentoring scheme, complete our online registration form here.
We'd love to hear your comments and suggestions for the StartupLab, startup events, and the mentoring programme. To leave feedback please complete our online form or email StartupLab@anglia.ac.uk.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter