KEEP+ innovation internships
COMING SOON - Due to the result of the EU referendum the timelines for this programme are yet to be confirmed. To register your interest in this programme, email your contact details to our Business Services Team.
Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to work on an innovation-led project?
We’ve been awarded funding by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to help local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) grow. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a company for 12 weeks and help them kick-start their innovation journey.
As a KEEP+ Innovation Intern you will:
- Be paid at least minimum wage whilst gaining invaluable practical experience of working in a real life business environment;
- Accelerate your career progression by gaining practical skills and knowledge so you can build your CV;
- Have the chance to use your qualification to implement innovation and the creation/adoption of new products, processes and services;
- Test drive a particular sector or role for 12 weeks before committing longer-term;
- Have access to our Internship Support Framework, enabling you to receive support from a university and network with your peers
To be a potential KEEP+ Innovation Intern you must:
- Be suitably qualified, usually at least an undergraduate degree, in an area complementary to the specific needs of the SME partner and the project they intend carrying out;
- Be enthusiastic and driven to succeed;
- Be focussed on business needs and outcomes as well as the requirements of the Programme funder ;
Register your interest
If you’d like to get involved, please register your interest by emailing your CV to our Business Development Manager, Tom Bates with the subject heading 'Innovation Internships'. Tom will be happy to talk you through the opportunities and how to access them.